Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jeff Bobbin - Saosin "Third Measurement in C" Cover.


Download Jeff Bobbins full heavy progressive metal EP at the link provided below:

jeffbobbin.bandcamp.com

https://www.facebook.com/jeffreybobbinmusic

Saosin cover of "Third Measurement In C" by Jeff Bobbin of progressive metal, djent band, THE CONDUIT. Special thanks to Carlos Spenser of 95 South, and Asif Lokhandwala for helping me produce this film! I want to give another big thanks to my buddy Scott Suro for showing be the original version of this beautiful and captivating song. I have always loved it.

Be sure to like, comment and share if this is something you enjoy.

Lyrics:
Taking back over done,
free and safely.
Souvenirs out of style.
Do it so Ill be mad you'll be gone,

and Im sad but you'll be gold on...
on my bed.
Tango with daddy is separate only.
Smile my only rights of passage.

Only you mark my words
to get engaged in California.

Dont say that Im the one you want to lose.

Additional info:
We filmed this video with a Fuji film camera in an abandoned stairwell. This stairwell was the creepiest one we could find. I think our next shoot will be in an Orlando cemetery. It will probably be a guitar play through of progressive metal djent song "Grovel" by THE CONDUIT. We filmed this cover song in the neighborhood Viscaya of Orlando, Florida. We had a great time and I really liked the way this cover turned out despite the bad lighting. I had to do a lot of color editing in Final Cut Pro. I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment