Saturday, February 8, 2014

Apparition - Instrumental Guitar Play Through


This song Apparition was written and performed by Jeff Bobbin of heavy progressive metal djent band THE CONDUIT in Orlando, Florida. Download the technical EP at the link provided below:

jeffbobbin.bandcamp.com
 https://www.facebook.com/jeffreybobbinmusic

Additional Information:
I wanted to perform a guitar play through on camera so that my listeners have something visual to refer to. One of my fans mentioned that he watched all of them while he was stoned and though they were really trippy videos. Thank you by the way. Im glad someone has enjoyed them. I just re-edited the audio on this video so it doesn't have any views. I haven't promoted it anywhere but on my blog so you will be the first to see it. Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment