Saturday, February 8, 2014

Heavy Metal Breather - Intention 1 Is Softer, We Still Kept The Demons Here Though.

This song "Intention 1" was written and performed by Jeff Bobbin of heavy progressive metal djent band THE CONDUIT in Orlando, Florida. Download the full technical EP at the link provided:

jeffbobbin.bandcamp.com
 https://www.facebook.com/jeffreybobbinmusic

Lyrics:

These sirens are restless. 
I never let go. 
Compromise instinct, 
Aggression meant everything to sensory acclimation. 

Prepossessing and frail, 
This luminous conduit of fear and resistance. 
Each heartbeat brings lesion 
To bodies of omniscient demonic existence.

Additional info:
I wrote this song while I was living in my apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. I tried getting this recorded there but my land lord was a sensitive old man who knocked on the door every time Id make a peep from down stairs. The walls were paper thin. FYI, If you pay a thousand dollars a month in Boston, you are lucky to be living in a piece of shit one bedroom apartment with a crazy old guy yelling at you every day from upstairs. 
This was a beautiful and tragic time in my life where I thought I had things pretty good and I was generally optimistic despite all of the chaos surrounding me. I had to deal with some crazy ass people every day in the Brighton area, plus this song was being written around the time my father was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. This was an immensely terrifying concept to grasp. I had to understand that my father was going to die a thousand miles away from me in one of the most scary and torturous ways possible. I did love living in Boston though. I had a great band, an easy job, amazing friends, and I set up my home to be a beautiful, safe, and musical haven.Conveniently, my girlfriend told me she didn't want to see me anymore so I left my home, possessions, job, and many good friends. I flew to Orlando to be with my dying father and family. People turn on you when you're weak, especially young women because they hate weak men.
I am fascinated with Satanism and demonology. I feel that revolving around this spiritual identity are many life advantages and philosophical hierarchies. It is an aggressive, thoughtful, and inspiring way of life to live as a satanist and honor Lucifarian concepts. This form of spirituality honors only the ambitious, brave, and independent. It is only understood by people who actively seek and unveil its secrets. Satanism predates Christianity and was practiced by the Summerians. I would strongly suggest to anyone who seeks guidance to research spiritual satanism (not Laveyan) before expressing the prejudice that has been washed over you by vatican propaganda. 
I implemented what little Lucifarian understanding I had in the "Intention" series of songs.
The sirens are restless indeed. I always have women seeking dominion over me. They want to be my girlfriend and shit. Why? so we can both fulfill our mutual and sexual interest but with a stupid label on it? All this label does is grant women authority over me. Its selfish. I get nothing out of it because I seek no authority over women. I am a feminist and honor the name of Lilith. I don't want authority over a woman. I am self autonomic. I like just like having sex with women. Thats it. Please don't ever trick me into being your boyfriend because these days being someones boyfriend doesn't entitle you to shit.
I still have problems letting go when women start to go crazy about why I wont lock myself in a relationshit. Thats not a typo, i meant relation-shit. I still want to be friends. I still want to fuck if you want to, but how will being in a relationship benefit me? You can't take care of me. I have work to do and girlfriends always seem to get in the way of that with their "plans" for our day off. 
I compromise my instincts to embrace and love to become an aggressive hedonist. Aggression helps one acclimate to sensory awareness. Perceptions become narrow and clear. One should embrace his aggression and literally "rape" his life. One should also just embrace this aggression as a dynamic role. You should also become calm and loving when the circumstance calls for it.
My beautiful love, you took my heart and I don't even care to ask for it back. I only have hate to give you now but this is okay because lucifer found me and enlightens my mind one day at a time. I have no heart to give to anyone but I will not need it with guidance from the bearer of light. The woman who took my heart was a beautiful, volatile, abusive and artistic psychopath. She was the one I refer to as prepossessing and frail. A delicate and broken flower of a person if you will. She was a vibrant and luminous conduit, channeling only her fear and resistance. I questioned whether she understood how to love and embrace or to just fear and run away.
Each heart beat or longing for someone you love like this does bring lesion or scaring to demonic life forms. Demons look out for their own. They look out for the ones subscribed to this life style of art, productivity and the desire to contribute more to mankind. They understand that when you waste your time on codependency with a girl like the one I described you contribute significantly less. This is the age of Saturn, also known as the age of "Aquarius" when Lucifer reclaims his throne. He has a plan for all of us so don't give your heart to some crazy beautiful chick who has less important plans. Try not to bring lesion to the bodies of omniscient and all knowing demonic existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment