Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Mastering Engineer

There is a way to have your music sound remarkable by hiring a music mastering engineer over the web. Thankfully I am at your online service, willing to provide you with a remarkably refined audio product. If you have a track you would like mastered, send it my way and I will provide my skills free for the first song. If you decide that you like your new product, I will master every single one of your songs for 25 dollars each. You can also ask about my online mixing services. 

For those of you just stumbling across the page, my name is Jeffrey Bobbin and I have engineered music with all genres under the sun. My main project now is working with Orlando based, heavy progressive metal band, THE CONDUIT. Here is a sample of my work.

 Why is having your music mastered important? If you have already mixed your song and have looked at a visual representation of the audio you might notice that it looks very dynamic with many peeks/spikes in volume. Once your song is mastered, visually, it looks less dynamic and more like a brick.
Notice in the photo above, the image of the top audio file is unmastered, and the image beneath is the mastered version. The mastered version is radio ready and sounds incredible. There are no abrasive sounds or spikes in volume and all together the instrumentation sounds more cohesive. A mastered track definitely sounds much louder and professional, despite the fact that so much "surface" audio quality is taken away. Now you can hear the very heart and CORE of your music. 

Go ahead and send in a mix of your music and I will be honored to provide you with my free online mastering service. Check out more of my engineering and band production work at the link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment