Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Conduit - NEW METAL DOOM HEAVY SONG - Glitter

 We have a brand new heavy progressive metal song posted on our websites, named GLITTER. This is the latest music news regarding THE CONDUIT of Orlando, Florida. If you like Satanic sounding shit that references Lucifer and demon invocation you will love this! It is one of THE CONDUITS fastest songs to date and the only drummer that I believe is capable of performing it is Charles Camisa. This song is heavy metal doom as war for the most part; although, the bridge gets really soft when the tap harmonies and Tesseract style vocals come into play. This is an amazing production. It has a completely organic yet mechanical feel. There is no auto tuning, and hardly any reverb. We kept this track raw for the analysts. Every instrument sounds crisp, shiny, and clear. The vocals are up close, personal, and boast an eclectic range of many different styles. 


Here are the lyrics:

Greed charms the wretched concept of spilling your bodies blood,
the demons draw in closer every time the flesh is cut.
Obsolescent are the forces that govern the earth
You should have known that nothing exists in the form we see
but as a phantom in which we transform to perceive the way we like it.
Drop your knees to the floor,
My hedonistic nature wont be tempered…
Not by the honorable intent nor your dominion, heathen…
Ill never transition as one should,
not without seeking somber and tranquil closure.
Minds transform.
Our heros die.
Cycles erase all forms of life.
Eyes are transparent.
I wont stop bleeding.
Lies will resurface.
I breath transformation.

This is what I meant:

The lyrics encompass a plethora/clusterfuk of the most troubling memories in my families collective past. I am fascinated with demonology so it usually becomes a motif in my lyrical imagination. I am not religious or fanatical, I just think demonology and hedonism are awesome concepts to incorporate because of their ominousness. It is rumored that when you want an excess of fortune, recognition, love, and longevity you have to sign your name in blood to the devil and that is how the lyrics are introduced. Greed makes this concept of self mutilation charming. The forces and supposed deities that rule the Earthly realms are then felt to be beneath you. 

In the esoteric and sacredly mathematical book, Tertium Organum, the author explains that 3rd dimentional objects are just a shadow of the 4th dimensional realm. They are phantoms filtered by our feeble and limited perceptions, crafted by the way we like to interpret them. With this in mind, I Write my desire for these phantoms to subside and never make an attempt to temper my hedonistic nature. I don't care if a persons intentions are honorable or if they proclaim dominion over me, I still must seek my own personal autonomy that lives outside the confinements of our societies regulations. I run red lights and do drugs every day because I simply don't give a shit.

I want my transition into death to mean something more than what I think most would settle for.
I want to make sure there is closure with all of my loved ones. My mind transformed once I witnessed my father experience the most traumatic transition fathomable into death. He died slowly, due to a GBM brain tumor over the span of a year. He started loosing his mind and it scared his whole family including myself. He didn't receive the closure I believe he wanted because sometimes he was too ashamed to leave his room. He couldn't remember his friends names. He couldn't remember many peoples names. The tumor became so severe that he hardly ever spoke coherently and this drove him mad. He was the most brilliant and strong person I knew, and to see him crippled by this illness was absolutely terrifying. 

 Since his death I have experienced sessions of sadness, emotional disturbance, and depression from it everyday. This song helps to express these feelings in the most healthy, yet aggressive way that I can think of. I also try to encompass some of the horror that we all experienced in the musicality and lyrics. I realized later on that my dad was my number one hero, as cliche as that sounds. 

When people you love die, you might feel as if you need a break and the world doesn't hand it to you. Literally, no one cares. They might express an insincere condolence by saying you have their support but you don't. Its funny that the first person to say "I am here for you" was the one who kicked me out of my home in Boston and demonized me to our friends and family. I lost my home, my job, most of my friends, and my father all in the span of 2 months. That was the worst chapter of my life and I am happy to have finally recovered from it materially and financially at least. I am still a hot mess in regards to my spiritual and emotional state. Not to be emo, but for real.

It is said you can see someones soul through their eyes as if they're transparent. I have seen the poisonous intentions of many through their eyes and because of this I feel hopeless sometimes. Every lie I have ever told myself to help my recovery and forgive others will resurface over and over, taunting and transforming me. I live and breath by this nature.

I named the song GLITTER because its the most girly name I could think of to ironically suite its music and appeal.


No comments:

Post a Comment