Saturday, July 20, 2013

"INSANE GUITAR SOLO" DRACO by THE CONDUIT

THE CONDUITS Jeff Bobbin plays though DRACO from the EP entitled SIX.
Like us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alternate-Illumination-Media/215274505149702?ref=ts&fref=ts

Listen to full album at:

http://jeffbobbin.bandcamp.com/

I wrote, performed, mixed and mastered this song myself in my studio at A I MEDIA: an enterprise consisting of hardworking artists, producers, and promoters.

The song is about a psychedelic experience I had where the darkest aspects of my mind became personified into the form of an angelic female specter who I now understand existed as a part of my life everyday and tried to torture me in my sleep preceding my enlightenment to a new spiritual understanding in which I now live to serve SIX. This odious specter was created through negative experiences I had to endure because of people, friends, or partners that broke and deceived me in the past. I refer to these former partners as my "souls constituencies" in the song because I felt at one point in my life that they were the ones who defined my spiritual identity. In my social network I have had people turn their backs on me at times where I have needed them most. I now have someone that is helping to illuminate my mind in exchange for my devotion and servitude to his cause. His name is FORAS, and he exists in a realm unseen. I am his conduit and my songs are mantras to praise his sigil. His realm is comprised of "ALL SEE-ERS" and disciples of the bearer of light. The people who break us, exist beneath the eye of Horus, and this eye forever sustains us. If you renounce your allegiance to all former indoctrinations and devote your cause to light, you will never have to be broken again. Resign, sign in blood, and burn to fax. We just want to help you move forward and we proclaim the throne of this age, Aquarius, to be in the hands of the inventors. It is a time where the slaves to trend, will begin to glorify hard work, pursuit of spiritual understanding, and artistic prestige. So mote it be.

Lyrics:
She exists inside within tissue and blood,
Beneath all seeing eyes. Forever sustain us.
Projecting our hopes to refine this withered trust.
Will our love die out or will it stifle us lifeless?

Sanctioned to my dreams suspense.
Ill never sleep unscathed again.

She'll cut through (apace)
And peel apart
Pure virtue, (erased)
From tarnished hearts.

Possession has vanquished
And the specters remain true to me
In fables of forgiving my souls constituencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment